Yes! We do full car services in Auckland. here is a description of what our full car service Auckland includes:
* Check operation of park lights, head lights, indicators, stop lights.
* Check operation of windscreen wipers and washers.
* Check horn operation
* Change engine oil and filter using correct grade/spec oil specified by oil company/manufacturer
* Remove all wheels, check and adjust all brakes
* Check brake hose condition
* Check driveshafts, CV boots and steering rack boots.
* Check shock absorbers.
* Check suspension bushes, check for play in suspension and steering components, ball joints and tie rods.
* Check tyre condition, inflate tyres to correct pressure, inspect for punctures. Torque wheel nuts to spec.
* Check underbody, exhaust system, check oil leaks.
* Grease driveline/suspension where necessary.
* Check transmission/gearbox/differential/ transfer case oil levels
* Check cooling system condition including radiator, hoses, coolant strength.
* Check fan belt condition, adjust if necessary.
* Check engine tune, check spark plugs where practical.
* Test Battery condition.
* Top up all under bonnet fluid levels, check brake fluid condition.
* Lubricate door hinges.
* Attach sticker to windscreen for next service due details
* Road test vehicle for any driveability issues.
* Report on any defects or issues found, quote on repairs where necessary
As you can see our full service is quite comprehensive and thorough.
Contact us now to book your full car service Auckland