- No need to have the vehicle at the garage for the whole day
- Don’t need to have two people drop the vehicle off to the garage and pick it up
- Driver can continue working while vehicle is being serviced
- Average service takes an hour and a half and driver can be back on the road
- Work can be done virtually anywhere, e.g. if driver is on a building site
- You can even watch the job in progress and see what goes on
Why use Scott Mobile Mechanic?
Scott is the owner operator, A-grade mechanic with thirty years experience
You will not get somebody’s apprentice or hired labour
Therefore Scott gives only the best care and attention
Will it cost more to have a mobile service?
Quite simply no.
In fact just the opposite. Without the overheads of a workshop, The Car Service Company can operate more efficiently. While most workshops are charging around $90 per hour and dealerships around $135 per hour, The Car Service Company is charging only $72 dollars per hour (+gst).
Where applicable, The Car Service Company has a supplier of only the best quality aftermarket parts at competitive prices.
What do you get with The Car Service Company?
Professional vehicle servicing, convenience, reliability, less down time and cost saving.
The Car Service Company will, on completion of a service, advise of any additional work or repairs that may be required along with a costing.